market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] drip tape woes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] drip tape woes
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 22:03:01 GMT

Just water. No sewer costs added in.
We are in one of the worst droughts in YEARS, and we are having extremely
high temps to go along with that. We were watering about 4 acres of veggies,
but we keep cutting back and letting crops "go". Years ago we pumped water
out of the pond, but it's dried up with no help from us. Same with our little
well. There's not much ground water under us so drilling another well would
be pointless.

I don't know. It was a shock to say the least. I was expecting it to be
around 800 dollars.

57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e308b263b8dd25c31bst05duc