market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] white rot

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: alicia best <bestici AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] white rot
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 19:56:05 -0700

My understanding is that solarization is not very effective under 115 degrees, hard to reach where i live, and that pacific gold doesn't secrete the required sulfer bonded to a three ringed carbon molecule that is responsible for the germination of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum.  Specific little buggers.  But I am just in the beginning stages of my research.   any ideas about the crop?  do i just write the whole thing off, don't even know what that really means, other than count it out all together.   Alicia