market-farming - [Market-farming] Fiting a Front-End loader

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Chris Corbin <corbincdc AT gmail.com>
  • To: pfihorticulture AT practicalfarmers.org, pfigeneral AT practicalfarmers.org, Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Fiting a Front-End loader
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:21:26 -0600

Hello all,

Does anyone have any resources or suggestions on fitting a front-end loader to a 1989 Case IH 1394 MFWD.  I am looking for something that does not cost as much as the tractor.  All I have fround is a new Wesendorf TA-26, 6,500$.  Very very pricy.  People tell me fining a used version is going to be difficult?  I have looked at tractor house, but I dont know which models will fit the tractor.  I have no experience sourcing a loader/ finding the right brakets.  I would be willing to pay a small finders fee 100-200$ if someone was wanted to help and be compensated.  I need something in the mid range 1,500 -2,000# range.

Thanks,

Chris Corbin
641-780-5446
TableTopFarm.com