market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Push Seeders

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Clark Furlong <clark AT crookedcarrot.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Push Seeders
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 15:13:43 -0700

There are two seed plates for carrots available for the Earthway, light spacing and regular. I actually prefer the thicker spacing and sometimes make two passes in the same row to get the denser spacing. Just plant them deep enough so that they don't dry out, but not too deep. ;-)

Clark Furlong
Crooked Carrot Farm
Queen Creek, AZ
zone 9