market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] phacelia seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] phacelia seeds
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 20:21:45 +0000

http://www.seedsavers.org/Details.aspx?itemNo=786

In smaller amounts.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

-----Original Message-----
From: market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of eglatyne
tds.net
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 3:27 PM
To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [Market-farming] phacelia seeds

Small market gardener, sell at the local Farmers' Markets, would like
to source some Phacelia seeds for catch crop and for beneficial
insects. I can buy a pound at Peaceful VAlley, but it is $30.00+ a
pound and all I need is a couple of ounces for a carch crop at the end
of rows. Sweet Briar Herb Farm, Thank you for whatever you do.

  • Re: [Market-farming] phacelia seeds, Wiediger, Alison, 02/03/2011