market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Setting ground posts, Driving in or Digging holes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Setting ground posts, Driving in or Digging holes
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:07:53 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for all the information. We have very rock free soil clay type soil, so driving them wouldn't be a problem.  But you know there will be a rock right where I want to drive them, I will blame Murphy if and when that happens!

I think setting the corners in concrete will be a good way to make sure I don't have to worry about it wind.

I will also send the company an email and find out what they suggest.

Thanks,

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas