market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Setting ground posts, Driving in or Digging holes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Setting ground posts, Driving in or Digging holes
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 09:44:32 -0500

Stuppy being one of the top draw manufacturers, I think they would be the first place I would call.
Did they not mention anything when you bought the new foundation posts?

With Harnois the engineers wanted 500 lbs of ballast effect at each rib (2 ribs making an arch)
as the requirement of a greenhouse foundation is to handle up load (wind) more than actual
load of building weight.

MAsteveINE