market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Alternative CSA Models

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer AT outlands.ca>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Alternative CSA Models
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:02:54 -0400

Andy,

I really like your system. It sounds very useful as a way to use those
fruits/vegetables that you do not have enough to put in every basket, or
for those more "exotic" things (like celeriac, for example) that not
every CSA shareholder are interested in.

Another thing I am considering is to have an "exchange basket". For
example, if there are turnips in the share this week and you do not like
them, you can trade them for beets from the exchange basket.

Cheers,

Etienne (not a farmer yet, but looking forward to start in 2011!)