market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pamela Crowe <sustainableharvestsc AT gmail.com>
  • To: Unschooler AT lrec.org, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 20:16:35 -0400

I just went through the worst time at a market on Tuesday from having bought a cheapo canopy. The wind came up strong and the side truss just bent. Not only did the unit come crashing down on me, my produce and tables.............but not over 1 hour later it started pouring rain. I went and ordered a Caravan today to ensure I never go through this kind of chaos and embarassment at a market again.

Pam
SC