market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Susan Ventura" <sue AT dragonfly-farms.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 19:55:39 -0400

I've used the same EZ-up Express II model for over 5 years. I attend 3
farmers markets a week plus also use it for two of my remote CSA pickup
locations a week. I set it up and break it down by myself no problem at
all. I now have three of the Ez-Up Express II models. We can get some
extreme weather here in the Northeast in the Spring and Fall and my canopies
have remained intake while others around me have been taken apart by the
weather. I get mine at BJs Wholesale for $199.99. They come with a banner,
awning, sides, ground stakes, and a bag with wheels .worth every penny.

Sue Ventura
Dragonfly Farms
www.dragonfly-farms.com