market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 86, Issue 83

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rob Wallbridge" <rob AT songberry.ca>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 86, Issue 83
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:35:55 -0400

Hi,

I’ve seen a design for a “sofa-leg dibbler” used for planting garlic. It’s basically just a board with reclaimed sofa legs bolted or screwed on the bottom at the desired spacing, with a piece of rope attached to each end to act as handles.

Rob Wallbridge

Songberry Organic Farm

24 Sixth Line, Bristol, QC J0X 1G0

email: rob AT songberry.ca

web: www.songberry.ca

facebook: become a fan of "Songberry Organic Farm"