market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 86, Issue 83

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Curtis Millsap <cmillsap1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 86, Issue 83
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

Jay,
We've used the trench method as well, and we've used a large landscape rake with pieces of plastic pipe stuck over the rake teeth at the proper intervals. Johnnys has something like it on their website listed as row markers.  WE use these extended rake teeth as dibbles for onions on plastic, and I'm planning to use them for the leeks today as well.
Curtis

Curtis and Sarah Millsap
Millsap Farm
Springfield MO