market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Vole Salad Bar

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "BarbaraJ" <jbmckillip AT mesanetworks.net>
  • To: <maggiepalmer AT wyoming.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Vole Salad Bar
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:15:10 -0700

Maggie,
  My only moderately successful plan of attack has been cats.  I have six, they live outside, I replace them if necessary (i.e. they are lost to another predator).  I do believe there are nasty chemical controls, but I can't use them.  Cats, gotta love them when they do the job they are designed to do.  :)  All the best of luck to you in your war.  And honestly, Caddyshack takes on a whole new meaning when battling the varmints.

Barb
Front Range, Colorado