market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Vole Salad Bar

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Vole Salad Bar
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 21:17:47 -0500

I wondered what kinds of seedlings voles like, whether green or brown or white or...

Kurt Forman

While doing some greenhouse work at Colemans I got a look at them dealing with all their crops

which were too damn close to the ground for my comfort, so I opted for greens and such in

16 x 24 boxes which could be planted, tended, and harvested while standing at a work bench and grown

on the benches discribed. Under those conditions voles were not a problem.

My readings of Coleman indicate that they were a problem with most of the crops he was doing.

MAsteveINE