market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Recommendations for web / blog pages?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Owsley lucy <boulderbelt AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Recommendations for web / blog pages?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 04:43:41 -0500

I have had my website on angelfire for at least 12 years. it is very dial up friendly (I switched to DSL about 7 months ago after 20+ years on dial up). Http://www.boulderbeltfarm.com. My URL is through Yahoo Business and I pay $5 a month to go ad free and get  1 gig of memory. You can go free with angelfire and get 20mg of space.

My Blog is on Blogger which would be a bad platform to create a full blown website but is okay for a blog (but I hear wordpress is better-I am too chicken at this point to change blog sites for fear of losing the blog archieves I have, about 4 years)

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Eco-Farm
Eaton, OH