market-farming - [Market-farming] Recommendations for web / blog pages?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Recommendations for web / blog pages?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:42:35 -0500

Hi all --

We're considering getting a farm web page, possibly through a blogging site; and are curious as to this group's recommendations. Right now we're looking at Wordpress as the host, but might be open to other suggestions. If we're going with wordpress, we need to pick a theme, and would appreciate suggestions there also.

I'd like to have some but limited pictures on the opening page (many of our customers are likely to be on dialup), but be able to have some pictures on the inside pages also.

Thanks in advance,