market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Horn silica

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Allan.Balliett" <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Horn silica
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:57:55 -0500

I have no claims against your methods. I have gotten a sunburn that I
have attributed to using a sprayer before. I was just stating the obvious
that water droplets affect light too.

sean

Thanks, Sean. If you had stated earlier that you were speaking from your own experience, I would have accepted and appreciated your observations. That's the greatest value of these discussion groups: sharing our own honest experiences so that, hopefully, all of us can gain the experience of many farmers on many farms.

WE had an intern one summer who was from England. Every morning in the summer her father made her rake the dew from the lawn so it wouldn't burn the grass (!) Funny, we never do that with our lawns here in West Virginia.

-Allan in WV