market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] The Magic of Horn silica

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Maggie Palmer" <maggiepalmer AT wyoming.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] The Magic of Horn silica
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:42:19 -0700

I think we all need to have a 6 to 8 year old mentality (imagination & belief) to see the "magic" in biodynamics and all of life.  We lose that ability as we age.  Thanks John for sharing....I believe.

Maggie Palmer
Painted Sage Farm
Quanah Parker Place
Daniel, Wyo
307-859-8349

"The purpose of agriculture is not the production of food, but the perfection of human beings."
                                     ~ Masanobu Fukuoka