market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Happy news

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207ME.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Happy news
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:42:16 -0400

Congratulations Ya'll. Good job. It is always nice to be recognized for your hard work. Bill in Texas

And from us!

I like to remind folk from time to time that small, and large, market TV have times when they are climbing the walls for something to fill air time. And I would think that now with all the added digital stations that it would be more so.

It used to be that they expected press releases in due form for anything, but today with e-mail and such you can let them know easily of anything that might be of interest. Openings, open houses, new births - especially
of the very cute or odd things like trips and quads, and such. Births and new babies rule! This week my neighbor got a large spread in the paper about his bio-fuel sunflower crop, a first in the area.

You might alert them to things dozens of times before they respond; but if you dont they never will!

MAsteveINE