market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Looking for a scale (Anyone have feedback on aPC-80L?)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Looking for a scale (Anyone have feedback on aPC-80L?)
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 17:09:53 -0400

Just be sure it will save the price you set in – not just the memorized prices. And decide what level of precision you need for lighter items. If you are strictly pricing it may not matter, but if weighing meat I think you need 2 decimal places.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe