market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Seeders

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seeders
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:45:58 -0400

Jang AP-1 Seeder.

Couple videos of its use, I shot them when I was doing short runs, but its at it best when you are running long.  I am fairly tall so the handles run a bit short for me so I made some extensions.  This was back this time last year.  They work rather "awesomely" once you get the gear ratios worked out. :)

Solid design and really flexible.  Half the cost of a Planet (or at least they used to be) and the parts that count are made of metal (unlike the Earthway).

Hope that helps!

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio