market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pH testers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pH testers
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 07:53:41 -0500

Ah, but isn't this one of the big reasons we all do market growing (besides the big money of course!) ?  The everlasting chase after the perfect season.  The more we know, the more we want/need to know and no season is the same.  What a challenge!  What fun!  (Well, most of the time.  I do wish it would stop raining long enough to get some crops in the ground)

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

  In my time of growing of most plants in zone 5, I chase after the most exquisite science possible and often default to the voodoo that works.  Sigh....Shawnee zone 5, and after 30 years of cajoling the plants, still perplexed.