market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pH testers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pH testers
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 01:42:04 -0400

I use a Hannah (?) 'waterproof' from Johnny's

Yes, the electrode is fragile, but, so far, Hannah has replaced them for free.

Finding out about my soil pH and my irrigation pH has been illuminating but, as someone else mentioned, not consistent with the growth I get in those beds or from that water. However, my foliars are FAR more effective since I started adjusting pH. FAR more effective.

-allan