market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rules and Regs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Celeste Illgner Havener" <chavener AT uwyo.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rules and Regs
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:15:53 -0600

Sora,
All processed food in Wyoming has to be made in a certified kitchen;
salsas, mustard, pickles you name it. But then, all the meat we sell
needs to be processed in a USDA plant (except bison which is considered
'exotic'-it can be processed in a state inspected facility).
Celeste
High Horse Farm WY
6 inches of fresh snow over 6 ft drifts, but the spinach in the high
tunnels tastes great.