market-farming - [Market-farming] Will we need to hire guards for out farms?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: <E-Dairy AT yahoogroups.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <grazersedge AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Will we need to hire guards for out farms?
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 09:21:45 -0500

A new crisis is emerging, a global food catastrophe that will reach further and be more crippling than anything the world has ever seen. The credit crunch and the reverberations of soaring oil prices around the world will pale in comparison to what is about to transpire, Donald Coxe, global portfolio strategist at BMO Financial Group said at the Empire Club's 14th annual investment outlook in Toronto on Thursday.

"It's not a matter of if, but when," he warned investors. "It's going to hit this year hard."

http://www.financialpost.com/story.html?id=213343

MAsteveINE

  • [Market-farming] Will we need to hire guards for out farms?, Sharon and Steve, 01/05/2008