market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fresh produce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: william lewis <wal_tm AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fresh produce
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:04:50 -0700 (PDT)

Sunny,

I'm Will Lewis (29 y/o) I also have a small farm in
EAST TEXAS near Jasper.
I have 37 acres now and only farm on about 2 acres.

How many acres do you farm on? Is that how you make a
living?

I really wish i could farm full time. So I like to
hear how other folks do it.

I would like to come see your operation sometime

Will Lewis
Jasper, TX