market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fresh produce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <billbradshaw AT hughes.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fresh produce
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:36:33 -0500

Phil, I am a small grower, 25 acres. grow mostly pepper. I sell to our local stores. East Texas area, I sell Brookshire Grocery Co., Brookshire Bros. Co. I also sell to ten Wal-Mart super centers. And supply some vendors for farm markets. I haven't been able to sell to our local schools because they don't cook anymore. All there food is boil a bag stuff from food service suppliers. Bill