market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] eating local in winter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <lists AT seasonseatingsfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] eating local in winter
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:37:34 -0400

I have zone envy Alison.  I'm in 5.  The new greenhouse will keep us growing into December and start again in February but that's the best I can do in an unheated house.  And while I'm here - you're part of the inspiration that nudged us into the greenhouse.  We've put one up this year, hope to add two more next year and two more the year after that.  Between watching what you're doing and what Eliot does we got hooked.

Robin
Seasons Eatings Farm
www.seasonseatingsfarm.com
~Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty.  Francis Moore Lappe