market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Denver Post Op-ed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Patrick Mulkey" <Mulkey AT tunl.duke.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Denver Post Op-ed
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 09:29:48 -0400

"Whatever is fed to the animal gets into its milk.  When I was breastfeeding my daughter, I was told not to drink alcohol, as it would pass through the milk." Cheryl DeBerry

When my wife was breasfeeding our 18 year old son and again with our 10 year old twins the doctor prescribed a beer a day to help her produce milk. Wonder if that is why he likes beer now?

In my opinion there was alot of truth in that op-ed piece. I am amaze by how misinformed the public is today about organic products.

Patrick