market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] double cropped potatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shawnee Flowerfarmer" <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] double cropped potatoes
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:32:04 -0500

David, would you explain your method in more detail?  You remove the sprouts from ...?   And when?  This is an interesting idea.  What growing zone are you in?

 (And on the "organic" debate...just follow the money, folks....certification is not about any of our ethics;  it's just about the money.  We can continue to steward the land the way we always did.)

Shawnee, zone 5, until the new zone maps come out this winter.