market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmers Market question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Barbara Miller" <barbmill2 AT verizon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmers Market question
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:44:40 -0400

He refused to give me a list of farmers in the county so I could contact
them about being vendors. And it would have been supportive if he had
stopped by the Farmers Market at least ONCE during the season last year...
Lynn Wigglesworth
He can't share his list with you - all he can do is send a notice out in his newsletter. Craig stopped by last season and bought soap from me.

Barb Miller
Tioga County, PA