market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] electric fencing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret L. Wilson" <booldawgs AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] electric fencing
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:21:55 -0700

Me too :-))) Premier fencing is worth the money. It even keeps my chickens out or in. I wouldn't waste my money on the farm store stuff. Ask my husband how much better my purchases are than what he has bought ocally. I really on their fencing to keep predators out and for cross fencing as well.

Alan, we ended up suing our own insurance company a few years ago over un-insured motorist coverage. We got a good attorney because it was beyond small claims amounts. Insurance companies do not willingly pay a penny if the can get away with it.
Margaret

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Balliett" <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>