market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] seed potato sources

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] seed potato sources
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:40:02 -0500

Carol:
Dont know much about growing in OK but here in Maine we start in early May and work around the numerous rains till we are done. When doing 400 acres of potatoes sometimes it was late June before we were done and the 6 -7 week difference made almost no visible difference in the crop that was harvested.

Good luck with whatever you try.

MAsteveINE