market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] price for black eyed peas

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <billbradshaw AT hughes.net>
  • To: <farmersue AT hughes.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] price for black eyed peas
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:48:06 -0600

Sue, Purple Hull peas sell here for $4.00 qt. shelled. Blackeye doesn't sell well. Fresh pinto beans sell for $5.00 qt., and sell well. Cream peas also sell well, $4.50 qt. These are all shelled. And will sell fresh or fresh frozen. East Texas Area. Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT hughes.net>