market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Epson printers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Epson printers
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 14:38:37 -0800 (PST)

> Sora, which model did you buy that was so lemonish? I have a 2 and a
> half year old Epson Stylus C-84 that is great.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Karen
>
> It was a C-86. Thanks to all who replied...most of you seem to be
running laser printers. My farm is on solar power and I run the printer
on an inverter that is a modified sine wave. I have been told that the
inverter can not support a laser printer or a scanner. But...after that
I talked to a friend who runs a scanner on the exact same inverter.
Don't know...sure wish things were simpler and lasted longer!