market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Epson Printers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Epson Printers
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 15:55:26 GMT

We have an HP PSC 1610v, printer, scanner, copier. I love it. I print all of our market signs and prices on it, and I then put everything into those clear page protector sheets. Some of our signs are 4 years old now, and the printing/ink is fine. The ink is not waterproof, but with the sheet protectors we haven't had any problems.

Carla