market-farming - [Market-farming] Hoophouses for Sale (Lightly Used)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Hoophouses for Sale (Lightly Used)
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 09:32:54 -0500

This was on another list I read, and I thought some people here might be
interested. I don't know the seller, I just read this on a mailing list.

Pat

------------------------------------

To: HIGHTUNNELS AT LISTSERV.KSU.EDU
Subject: [HIGHTUNNELS] high tunnels for sale
From: Kevin Leaders <klead AT BRIGHT.NET>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:24:41 -0500

Welcome,

Due to changes in our farming operations, we have two 30'x96' Farm Tek
high tunnels for sale. They have only been used this year and have all
new lumber on the sides and ends. They are in excellent condition.
Someone looking for this type of tunnel can save some money on these
tunnels. We are located in northwest Ohio. If you are interested, email
me at klead AT bright.net for more information.

Thanks,

Brad

-- Northern Pennsylvania
'Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our
planet. We should live in such a way that makes a
future possible.' - Thich Nhat Hanh