market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] shoots and sprouts (was Lettuce Display)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Andy Hupp" <carbonaceous AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] shoots and sprouts (was Lettuce Display)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:32:03 -0700

I also imagine that the biggest danger of contamination would be during the growing period.  This would give the right conditions for barcteria to flourish and might also be open to critters (mice, etc.) nibbling and doing various other things they're good at.

I'm gonna have to look up some of the regulations on this stuff.