market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] RE: Asparagus and Weeds/ and GUINEAS

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] RE: Asparagus and Weeds/ and GUINEAS
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 18:31:29 -0400

When I raised heavy breed layers I fed them roughly 1/3 lb layer mash per day
or about 9-10 pounds a month. What goes in one end comes out the other plus
all
the added water... I am a firm beliver in deep litter reared birds and at 3 sq
ft per bird the coop is cleaned every 6 months, but at the end of that time
the
litter is almost pure nearly bone dry dusty poop... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.