market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Two Questions-Joan

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Brooke <bbrooke61 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Two Questions-Joan
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:08:49 -0800 (PST)

Joan,
I went to your website...looks like you have a good thing going! It's great to know that there is business for you, though I am willing to bet most of that business comes from KC rather than around Ottowa. Maybe one of these days the kids and I will go to the KC Farmer's Market to meet you <g>. I'd love to chat a bit with you about your business, but will spare everyone else on the list...if you ever get a free moment, would you e-mail me? Thanks!
As for sharing about the wonders of Kansas, I'm with you, we gotta keep that a secret! Selfish creatures, aren't we?
Take good care...
Brooke

It's never too late to have a happy childhood

Tom Robbins

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?