market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brigette Leach" <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:20:58 -0500

Shelly,
Would you please tell me more about "heritage" turkeys? Thanks.

Brigette Leach
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown
Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more
information. 269-746-4648
Support American farmers and burn the best soy candle...Mia Bella!
Love to burn candles? Hate the soot? Enter our weekly drawing to win a Mia
Bella jar candle and a Bella Bar at http://getgoingcandles.scent-team.com