market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Seeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Seeder
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:24:42 -0600

Not just mud daubers either, folks. Spiders LOVE to build webs in the seed
drop channel. We always check that the seed is dropping before we use ours.
Paul has gotten really good at taking it apart to clean out the webs. Just
be careful, we have black widows, and the channel is perfect environment for
them.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm