market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] seeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] seeder
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:45:01 -0500

I use a cheap plastic device that cost $2. it is a lot faster than using a toothpick or fingers. Most catalogues carry this hand seeder and I have also seen it at places like TSC, Lowe's, wal-mart, etc..

This hand seeder takes a bit of learning how to use it so it does not dump 30 seeds per cell but after the small learning curve it really speeds things up.

Lucy