market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Solar Powered Inflation fans?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <wiediger AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Solar Powered Inflation fans?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:14:44 -0600

Our low last night was 16.  We're in South Central Kentucky, not too far from Mammoth Cave Nat'l Park.

Contact information for Sean Clark at Berea College: email sean_clark AT berea.edu

This week we are harvesting mesclun, spinach, arugula, swiss chard, mustard, Russian kales, pak choi, chinese cabbage, radishes, beets and turnips from our high tunnels.  We should have heads of lettuce available again by next week.

paul

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com