market-farming - [Market-farming] re: borrowed land

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andrea <elsaella AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Market-farming] re: borrowed land
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 04:17:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello there Kevin,

About your problem:
Well did you think about marriage? :-)
No just kidding.Maybe just talk about your fears with the owner.Make some kind of spoken arrangement.Do you think you can trust her?Shake hands on it,look her in the eyes.Honesty still exists.
I know these days are hard.Trust is not easy.But there are still people out there who keep  WORD.
Good luck.We are in kind of the same situation.I rent a parcel of about 3/4 acres from an organic certified neighbor,it works with a handshake.I do trust him however.
The only thing that could go wrong,he is a beef farmer,and as you might guess,up here in Canada,well things do not look so good for them.
Regards Andrea

P.S.May the new year bring you lots of happiness.

Do you Yahoo!?