market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cloddy soil

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nan Johnson" <nan AT olemiss.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cloddy soil
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 17:00:10 -0700

Marie - been there and done that on a small scale at the university's
Medicinal Plant Garden. Covering with mulch (in our case straw bales) and
then a few rains, and it was an improvement - this is with heavy clay
subsoil - hah! no topsoil left in this part of the state - anxious to hear
frm others who are much smarter on this (and how are your tomatoes NOW?)

nan j
dancing goats farm
n. mississippi zone 7b