market-farming - [Market-farming] It's Ready

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <JayGee AT jghelp.com>
  • To: "Multiple List Recipients" <Market-Farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] It's Ready
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 13:37:32 -0700 (PDT)

The free guide
How to Create an Effective Farm Web Site
is now available for your reading pleasure
at:

http://jgHelp.com/farming/farm_web_site.html

This document is over twice the size of the
brochure guide. You may want to copy it
to your hard drive for convenience as it may
not be real printer friendly.

Please note that the guide is incomplete in
the following ways:

1.) I have not had time to pick up a copy
of Adobe Acrobat to create a 3-ring
punchable version that you can easily
print. It's coming, but not for a couple
of weeks.

2.) The free web page templates and
site demos still need to be coded.
They will appear when the Acrobat
download is uploaded.

Your comments and general questions are
welcome. If you notice any typos or booboos,
feel free to let me know... I can take the heat. (-:

Have a good week.

jay gee
not a farmer -- but interested in farming

Free marketing aids for farmers at:
http://jghelp.com/farming

  • [Market-farming] It's Ready, jay gee, 04/27/2003