market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] burlap

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org (Market Farming)
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] burlap
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:16:29 -0500

Burlap bags are the best for keeping sweetcorn fresh but I can't say if it
will work for other produce, I used seed potato size bags that hold 5 dozen
ears of corn, watered down the slow evaporation keeps corn freah all
day...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455