market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tractor tiller

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Don Palmer <berryman70 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, bob AT akasha.net
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tractor tiller
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:21:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I've owned a Howard Rotovator for years and it has
pretty much been trouble free. The wear of the tines
depends on your soil type and rotor speed, I run my
6ft. model with a 50 hp tractor. It does an excellent
job of tilling and I have used it for many different
applications. I have found it to be sturdy enough to
till land after I had brush hogged some very heavy
brush. It has been one of my better equipment
investments.
Snows finally gone, started uncovering strawberries.
Don Palmer-western NY
Palmer's Fruits & Vegetables
www.palmersfarm.com

http://platinum.yahoo.com