market-farming - Re: Market signage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Market signage
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:33:31 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/02 6:31:14 PM Central Daylight Time, mrfarm AT frontiernet.net writes:

Anyone have some suggestions on what works best from a marketing point of
view? Especially something that clamps on to existing containers?

We print our signage on the computer on about 4.5 by 5.5 size and then laminate the signs so they will last longer.  We gave up on clamps and tape the signs in the table beside to produce , in front , or beside the baskets any where they cansee the sign.  I always go to the front of my booth to get the customers view of all the whole table when signing.

Phil from Iowa